16hrs – Introduction to Digital Marketing
Have you wondered how digital ads appear on the websites that you happen to be browsing? After you clicked on one of the ads out of curiosity, were you offered a free eBook in exchange for your email address or were you directed to another web page where products or services were sold to you? If you have experienced this before, you have been marketed to via digital marketing tactics. Are you interested in doing something like that for your company or your personal projects? In our Introduction to Digital Marketing course, we will tell you how the above is possible and other digital marketing tactics that you can use to reach your audience.
In our 2-day ‘Introduction to Digital Marketing’ course, you will learn essential digital marketing concepts and skills to establish your personal or company’s web presence and kick start your digital marketing journey. You will also learn how to optimize content for search engines, use social media platforms and carry out online marketing and advertising across a range of services. Lastly, you will learn how to monitor and improve campaigns by exporting custom reports from digital marketing analytics platforms to review campaign performances.
Course Objectives – 16hrs – Introduction to Digital Marketing
At the end of this 2-days course, you will be able to:
- Identify key concepts of digital marketing, including advantages, limitations, and planning
- Recognize various web presence options and how to select appropriate keywords for search engine optimization
- Identify various options for online marketing and advertising, including social media platforms, search engines, e-mail, and mobile marketing.
- Recognize how effective social media management assists in promotion and lead generation
- Use a social media management service to schedule posts and set up notifications
- Understand and use digital marketing analytics services to monitor and improve campaigns
Participants can consider attending our Developing Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy course and Content Marketing Strategy course to gain some practical tips on how to integrate digital and traditional media to create multiple touch points to engage their potential customers, and to do so with educational, engaging and entertaining content. Having such knowledge will help participants to further optimize their digital marketing campaigns.