People Centered Leadership- Motivating, Inspiring and Engaging Others
Why is it important to apply people centered leadership in this era? Organisation leaders need to recognise the traditional leadership styles is no longer sufficient as employees are more sophiscated now.
We need leaders who can focus equally on results and people who motivate people to be their best, without losing sight of the bigger picture.
People centered leadership will help organization leaders learn and understand that business and organizations are about people and therefore their leadership techniques must embrace their humanness.
The program will help participants to recognize and appreciate the value of people not just as employees or revenue producers, but as human beings. The approach will help to supplement their leadership skills and maximize their effectiveness as influential leaders.
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- To understand and appreciate the attributes of a good leader
- To learn and apply a systematic approach to self-mastery
- To recognize and appreciate the human side of leadership
- To acquire key competencies so as to enhance their leadership style.
- What is an authentic leader
- How to develop self-mastery
- The human oriented leader
- Relating to the whole person
- Case studies of leadership
- 10 Core leadership competencies
- The four-step approach to becoming an Influential leader
- Performance management through communication
- Building hope and trust through empowerment
- Self-assessment, discussion
People Centered Leadership- Motivating, inspiring and Engaging others
1 Day (9.00am – 5.00pm)
Course Fee Details:
S$648 (incl. of 8% GST)
This course is not eligible for SDF Grant.
|People Centered Leadership - Motivating, Inspiring and Engaging others
Nett Course Fee