Critical Thinking Training
Our ‘Critical Thinking for Problem Solving’ course at ASK Training will teach you the true essence of critical thinking and train you to fully foster your skills to solve relevant workplace problems, as well as communicate solutions effectively. This course helps you develop your own critical thinking style by introducing a variety of thinking styles you can use to your advantage. This includes left-brain and right-brain thinking, whole-brain thinking, and creative thinking methods.
You will then be given a deep dive into the cognitive processes where you will learn how to identify issues and arguments by thoroughly studying the context and credibility of information sources. Gain insight on how to effectively evaluate various problem statements and present their conclusions in a logical and compelling way.
Why Is Critical Thinking Skills Important?
Critical thinking skills are essential in the modern workplace, especially when making big business decisions and solving work-related issues. Employees who are independent and proactive in demonstrating this ability, as they approach workplace problems are much more valued than others. This is especially true in Singapore, where many employees are used to a more rigid approach to problem-solving.
If you are able to employ critical thinking, it can set you apart from the crowd and open more opportunities for you to move forward in your career. With this, take charge of your personal development and join our Critical Thinking for Problem Solving course today. The goal of our training course is to help you cultivate your critical thinking and problem-solving skills, so you can be a big asset in your workplace.
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Define critical and non-critical thinking
- Identify your critical thinking style(s), including areas of strength and improvement
- Describe other thinking styles, including left/right brain thinking and whole-brain thinking
- Work through the critical thinking process to build or analyze arguments
- Develop and evaluate explanations
- Improve key critical thinking skills, including active listening and questioning
- Use analytical thought systems and creative thinking techniques
- Prepare and present powerful arguments
- Defining critical thinking
- Identify various types of thinking styles
- Identify critical thinking archetypes
- Identify pitfalls to reasoned decision making
- Apply the critical thinking process in solving daily or work problems
- Apply creative thinking techniques while brainstorming
- Dealing with assumptions
- Creating logical explanations
- Presenting powerful arguments
- Putting critical thinking into practice with an individual action plan
- Managing Stress
Critical Thinking Training
1 Day (9.00am – 5.00pm)
Course Fee Details:
S$648 (incl. of 8% GST)
This course is not eligible for SDF Grant.