Course Objective – Live to Work or Work to Live
Are you dragging your feet to work or you are fully charged up to your office like going on a holiday trip? Have you ever felt something is missing in your life? Have you felt that your work is demanding too much of your life? How could we take care of both? How can you fulfill your life and also satisfy your work?
This workshop will discuss these issues in length. Work-life balance is an issue for all workers not just an issue for women. It is affecting both single and married men. The modern HR idea for work-life balance is merely a slogan or an achievable goal? You will find the answer after this workshop. Signing up for this workshop is the first step to balance your working life and instilling new meanings into your work. Living a new fulfilling life and no turning back. Let’s do it!
By the end of the course, participants would be able to:
- Describe the Big Picture and understand how your work is connected to your life
- Work-Life Balance Defined. What it means, what it doesn’t mean?
- Achieve “Live to Work” in work-life balance and work-life harmony way
- Understand Effective Time Management Concepts and the meaning of Quality Time
- Benefiting personally from an excellent job done