Course Objective – Effective Relaxation Techniques
Effective Relaxation Techniques – Have you lost your ability to relax?
Time seems to race by these days and you seem to sprint through life. The work day has deadlines, timelines and pressures which create tension that needs an outlet. Your evening at home may involve attention to your spouse, your children and other family matters and leaves no time or space for yourself.
You will learn the techniques needed to create space for relaxation. Relaxation helps one to think, act and communicate more clearly. Your personal health will benefit and you will find yourself fitter and more productive in the workplace.
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Increase your sense of body awareness
- Heighten your ability to listen to body signals
- Improve your self-image
- Experience a variety of relaxation methods offering different perspectives and possibilities
- Learn exercise which you can immediately put to use in order to relax
- Review relaxation resources available to use
The relaxation skills that has been mastered enables participants in Stress & Anger Management