Terms and Conditions (Self-Sponsored)
Terms and Conditions (for Self Sponsored Trainee)
- @ASK means @ASK Training Pte Ltd
- Course Confirmation Letter (CCL) means the registration of a course is confirmed and the course details are reflected in this document.
- Working Day means every day of the week excluding Saturday, Sunday and Singapore Public holidays.
- Customer will receive the CCL notification via email about 10 calendar days the class start date.
- Course fees are subjected to GST. @ASK will raise an invoice upon sending the CCL, normally 10 working days before class commences.
- For Singaporean aged 25 and above in 2016, you can make use of SkillsFuture Credit for the courses listed in SkillsFuture Credit Directory. Http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit
– You are encouraged to submit the claim for the credit via the SkillsFuture Credit Portal once you have received the invoice and CCL.
– @ASK reserves the right to cancel your registration if you have not submitted the claim 3 days before the course start date.
– If you choose to disburse the claim amount to yourself, you are required to make full payment to @ASK at least 3 working days before course start date.
– If you choose to disburse the claim amount to @ASK, you are only required to make balance payment (if any) on the 1st day of training.
- Payment is to be made by cheque payable to “@ASK Training Pte Ltd” or by CASH only.
Replacement, Transfer or Withdrawal request by Customer
- The Customer may find a replacement for a Participant upon written notification to @ASK at no additional charge.
- Transfer to another course or class date is permitted before the CCL is sent. Written notification is required.
- If the withdrawal request is less than 10 calendar days before the class start date, 50% of the course fee will be charged.
- Once the CCL has been sent, full course fee will be imposed for any withdrawal or no-show.
- SkillsFuture Credit cannot be used to pay course fee if you did not attend the course. Full course fee will be charged for absenteeism unless with valid reason given within 2 working days.
Class Cancellation by @ASK Training Pte Ltd
- @ASK reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the class with prior notice and full refund (if any) will be given under such circumstances.
- Signature is not required for submission via Email. Signature is required for submission via fax/mail.
- By submitting the registration online, you declare that:
– the information provided is accurate and true,
– you understand and agree to the terms and conditions stated above.