Terms and Conditions (for Corporate)
- @ASK means @ASK Training Pte Ltd
- SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) promotes and provides funding to lifelong learning, quality education and training in Singapore.
- Trainee refer to company-sponsored individual who has successfully enrolled into the course.
- Customer refers to the training coordinator or contact person of a company who authorized the sponsorship of the trainee enrolled into the course.
- Course Confirmation Letter (CCL) indicates the successful registration of a course and the relevant course details as reflected in this document.
- Skills Development Fund (SDF) means the training grant from SSG.
- Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) is a national credential system that trains, develops, assesses and certifies skills and competencies for the workforce. WSQ-accredited courses take reference from the skills developed under the Skills Frameworks.
- Working day refers to any day with the exception of Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
- Trainee will receive CCL notification via email at least 7 working days before the class start date.
Training Grant and Payment Term
- Course fees are subjected to GST.
- If the course has no SDF grant or customer is not applying SDF grant, @ASK will raise an invoice with full course fee after sending the CCL email.
- @ASK will apply SDF grant on your behalf via TPGateway (SSG grant portal).
- Course fee payment has to be made by customer using either cheque payable to “@ASK Training Pte Ltd”, Internet banking or credit card payment. Any overdue amount will incur a daily interest of 12% per annum.
- For WSQ-accredited courses, trainees are entitled to the SSG training grant when they meet 75% of the training attendance and pass the requisite assessment. If trainee fail the assessment, he/she is required to re-take the assessment immediately without additional fee. Subsequent re-assessment is chargeable and to be completed within a month. @ASK reserves the right to collect full course fee from the customer if the trainee fails the assessment.
Replacement, Rescheduling or Withdrawal request by Customer
- Replacement : No Charge.
- Resheduling Policy:
- An administrative fee of $54.00 (incl GST) per course reschedule will be chargeable.
- For confirmed class, full course fee is payable
- Please email us a written notice to [email protected]
- Withdrawal Policy:
- 10 working days and more prior to course commencement: No charge
- Less than 10 working days prior to course commencement : 50% of course fees
- All confirmed class or no show on first day of class or after class starts: 100% of course fees
- Withdrawal request must be made by the customer in writing to [email protected]
- No course fee waiver is allowed for any absenteeism unless a valid reason is given within 2 working days after the course commence. With the exception of courses held at hotels, no course fee waiver will be entertained.
Class Cancellation by @ASK Training Pte Ltd
- @ASK reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the class with prior notice and full refund for any withdrawal will be provided under such circumstances.
SSG Advisory Guidelines
With effect from 1st Sep 2019, public agencies in Singapore and organizations acting on their behalf are exempted from the Data Protection Provisions of the PDPA. NRIC is a necessary data field which SSG collects for proper governance of training grant disbursement.
PDPA consent to @ASK Training
You agree that @ASK may collect, use and disclose your personal data, which you have provided in this form for the purpose of course administration/funding/survey.