In the workplace, reports are indispensable communication tools. Most, if not all, workers need to write reports for various situations that may occur at work. In our course, Report Writing, we will teach you the fundamental basics of report writing to enhance your skillset in the workplace.
A report is a document that presents information in an organised format for a specific audience and purpose. Although summaries of reports may be delivered orally, complete reports are almost always in the form of written documents. (Wikipedia)
Within this 2-day workshop, participants will be able to understand the different types of reports, the essentials for a good report and how to structure and present a report. They will also learn the writing process and develop their style by the end of the course.
By the end of the course, participants would be able to:
- Have an overall understanding of the requirements of the different types of reports.
- Recognise the general principles of writing reports
- Get results from writing effective reports.
- Some common types of reports
- Incident and accident reports
- Progress Reports
- Field Reports
- Executive Summary
- The essentials for writing a good report
- Structuring a report
- Presenting a report
- The Report Writing process
- Using correct language – Tenses, Sentences & Punctuation
- Developing your style
2 Days (9.00am – 5.00pm)
Course Fee Details:
S$539.55 (incl. of 9% GST)
SkillsFuture Credits & UTAP claimable
SDF grant entitled, $2/hr x 14hrs = $28
Eligible for Singaporeans, and PR employees
Course Code: TGS-2020500282