Happy Employees Work Better (Happiness Helps an Organization Increase Productivity)
Do you struggle to keep your employees happy in the workplace? The wellbeing of employees is crucial to the productivity and performance of an organisation. In our course, Happy Employees Work Better, we will teach you how to sustain the happiness of your employees and help your organisation prosper.
Numerous studies on workplace happiness have shown that happy employees are twice as productive and are more likely to stay in their jobs 5 times longer than unhappy employees. Moreover, they are shown to be 6 times more energized and take 10 times less medical leaves compared to their unhappy counterparts. This places emphasis on the happiness of employees in the modern workforce today.
Within this 2-day workshop, participants will learn the importance of workplace happiness and the Workplace Happiness Framework. They will also learn various ways to keep their employees happy.
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Appreciate the benefits of happy employees
- Apply the workplace happiness framework to cultivate a happy workforce
- Relate happiness DNA to workplace happiness
- Nurture a culture to sustain workplace happiness
- Importance of workplace happiness
- The Workplace happiness framework
- Happy purpose – building a sense of purpose
- Happy people – nurturing the Happiness DNA
- Happy practices – keeping employees happy
- Happy culture – sustaining a happy workforce
Happy Employees Work Better(Happiness Helps an Organization Increase Productivity)
2 Days (9.00am – 5.00pm)
Course Fee Details:
S$1188 (incl. of 8% GST)
This course is not eligible for SDF Grant.
|Course Name||Course Code||Venue||December 2023||January 2024||February 2024||March 2024|
|Happy Employees Work Better (Happiness Helps an Organization Increase Productivity)||ASKHWB||Hotel||-||24-25||-||06-07|
Nett Course Fee