Working Relationships with Multi-Generational People
By 2020, 35% of Singapore’s population will be aged 50 and above. With an aging population, it is becoming especially important for workplaces to accommodate older workers. However, there are still many people who do not know how to properly work with people of different generations. In our course, Working Relationships with Multi-Generational People, we will dive into the various ways to effectively build relationships with people of other generations.
Within this 1-day workshop, participants will learn the differences between people of the different generations, understand the strengths of every generation and ways to unleash their fullest potentials.
Course Objective – Working Relationships with Multi-Generational People
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Develop our understanding of where the generations gap issue surfaces, and the impact it has on the modern workforce.
- Understand and apply language that is specific to each generation currently in the workplace.
- Create positive communication amongst the different generations
- Capitalize on the strengths of different generations
- Create an action plan for a positive, productive intergenerational workplace
Alongside this course, ASK Training also offers the course Effective Supervisory Skills for Management, which goes in depth on different supervisory skills to effectively manage a team.