Course Objective – Work Life Balance
Work Life Balance – Employers considered work-life mainly an issue for working mothers who struggled with the demands of their jobs and raising children. In recognizing the value and needs of the women contributors, government agency & organizations began to change their internal workplace policies, procedures, and benefits. The changes include extended maternity leave, employee assistance programs (EAPs), flexi-time and home-based work.
However, work-life balance was seen as more than just a women’s issue. It is affecting men, families, organizations and cultures. The 21st century solidified the recognition of work-life balance as a vital issue for everyone–women, men, parents and non-parents, singles, and couples.
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Describe the Big Picture and understand how they are connected.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of the four quadrant and the 5 Steps to Better Work-Life Balance.
- Work-Life Balance Defined. What it means, What it doesn’t mean
- Understand Goal Step – Way of Life GOAL, Relationship Step, Commitment Step, Focus Step and Project Step.
- Application of TAP, WIN, A.M/P.M & PATH concepts to improve individual work-life harmony.
- Understand Time Management Concepts.