Work Life Balance
In our society today, having a proper balance between our work and our personal lives is essential to prevent burn-out and maximise productivity. Despite so, there are many people who fail to maintain a good balance between their work and their lives, and end up being stressed out. In our course, we will teach you the steps for you to find the right balance and achieve success.
Within this 1-day workshop, participants will learn about the 5 steps to find the right balance, including the Goal, Relationship, Commitment, Focusing and Project Steps. They will also learn how to better manage their time and set priorities and goals to help them achieve their results.
Course Objective – Work Life Balance
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Describe the Big Picture and understand how they are connected
- Understand the fundamental concepts of the four quadrants and the 5 steps to better Work-Life Balance
- Work-Life Balance Defined. What it means, what it doesn’t mean
- Understand Goal Step – Way of Life GOAL, Relationship Step, Commitment Step, Focus Step and Project Step
- Application of TAP, WIN, A.M/P.M & PATH concepts to improve individual work-life harmony
- Understand time management concepts
Alongside this course, participants can also consider taking up the courses Live to Work or Work to Live and Stop Burning Out and Start Settling with Passion to further achieve their goals in life and in work.