Wisdom in Using Time and Achieving Goals
Everyone is entitled to 24 hours a day, no more and no less. Our productivity and ability to achieve goals is directly tied to how we manage our time every day. Despite so, lots of time gets lost in disorganisation and disruption. In our course, Wisdom in Using Time and Achieving Goals, we will teach you how to make the most of your time and achieve success in your workplace and life.
In our 1-day workshop, participants will learn to better utilise their time by getting a grip on their office space, learning to use their work planner effectively and how to effectively delegate work to others. They will also discuss on the wisdom of making choices and planning for their time.
Course Objective – Wisdom in Using Time and Achieving Goals
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Better organise yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well
- Take control of things that can derail workspace productivity
- Developing wisdom on time management and goal setting
Alongside this course, participants can also consider taking up the course Conquer Procrastination Using Aikido Principles to better manage their procrastination.