Winning Relationships with the 5 Love Languages
Building strong relationships involves understanding how the other party expresses and receives love. People express and receive love in 5 different Love Languages, namely, Quality Time, Physical Touch, Acts of Service, Words of Affirmation and Receiving Gifts. By understanding what Love Language the other party is, you will be able to forge stronger relationships. In our course, Winning Relationships with the 5 Love Languages, we will teach you the fundamentals of how to use the 5 Love Languages to build stronger and ever-lasting relationships both in personal life and at the workplace.
In our 1-day workshop, participants will learn more in depth about the 5 Love Languages. They will also find out which Love Language do they themselves express, and learn to apply the lessons learnt to their day-to-day lives.
Course Objective – Winning Relationships with the 5 Love Languages
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Understand that people express and receive love in different ways
- The concept of emotional bank account
- How to communicate appreciation and encouragement in a meaningful way by speaking these love languages
- Forge better relationships with others by knowing what matters to them most in a relationship
- Apply the 5 Love Languages at work and personal setting
Alongside this course, participants may also consider taking up the course Women Are Always Right and Men Are Never Wrong to understand the different personality traits between men and women.