Three Kingdoms’ Leaders & Leadership (Cao Cao Chapter) 三国 (曹操篇）
During the Three Kingdoms period (220-280 AD), warlords fought amongst themselves and outwitted each other for sovereignty and land in China. The realization of the Three Kingdoms (曹魏 Wei, 蜀汉 Shu and 东吴 Wu) became ultimately a competition of supreme leadership skills. One of the key leaders of the era was Cao Cao (曹操) of Wei. In our seminar, Three Kingdoms’ Leaders & Leadership (Cao Cao Chapter), we will be teaching you about the history of the Three Kingdoms, the leadership style of Cao Cao and how you can apply his leadership skills at the workplace.
Within this 1-day seminar, participants will learn about the concept of leadership from the valuable insights gained during The Three Kingdoms Era (三国志). They will study leadership style from the prominent figure, Cao Cao (曹操), analyse his management skills and apply it to today’s context.
Seminar Objective -Three Kingdoms’ Leaders & Leadership (Cao Cao Chapter) 三国 (曹操篇）
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Understand the leadership styles of Cao Cao
- Understand Cao Cao’s leadership vs modern leadership styles
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms (三国演义) vs Records of the Three Kingdoms (三国志)
- History in Brief: Rising of Cao Cao
- Being a Leader: the Core of the Management Team
- Delegation: Appointing the Right People to the Right Role & Places
- Importance of Succession Planning
Upon completion of this seminar, we would like to invite you to attend our 2 days training course, Three Kingdoms’ Leadership in Today’s Context, which goes more in depth into the different leaders from the Three Kingdoms Era.