Speaking and Presenting with Confidence
Do you often struggle to present in front of large crowds? In all workplaces, employees are required to speak and present in front of their colleagues or superiors. In our course, Speaking and Presenting with Confidence, we will teach you the basics of public speaking and presentation to increase your skillset at work.
Effective public speaking and presentations requires participants to learn the fundamentals of public speaking, do ample preparation, and have effective delivery.
Within this 2-day workshop, participants will be exposed to various communication situations, learn the structures and methods of presentations and understand how to carry out a persuasive presentation. Participants will also have a chance to practice their presentation skills and receive feedback on their vocal and visual performance through video playback.
Course Objective – Speaking and Presenting with Confidence
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Appreciate the fundamentals of dynamic presentations
- Apply persuasive techniques in organising and presenting content
- Refine vocal and visual elements to achieve greater audience impact
- Harness communication skills to deal with challenging situations
- Practice and refine individual presentation skills
Alongside this course, participants can also consider taking up the course Communicating with Power and Authenticity to improve on their communication skills and communicate in a unique way without losing authenticity.