Speaking and Presenting with Confidence
This is an easy beginners programme designed to help participants enhance their public speaking and presentation skills. The focus is on fundamentals as well as finer points of preparation and delivery. Tips on how to deal with barriers to communication as well as strategies for dealing with challenging situations will be presented. Participants will receive feedback on their vocal and visual performance through video playback and be able to critique themselves for maximum benefit.
By the end of the Speaking and Presenting with Confidence, you would be able to:
- To appreciate the fundamentals of dynamic presentations.
- To apply persuasive techniques in organizing and presenting content
- To refine vocal and visual elements to achieve greater audience impact.
- To harness communication skills to deal with challenging situations
- To practice and refine individual presentation skills