Microsoft Outlook 2019 – Intermediate and Advanced
You will learn how to customize Outlook, use Quick Steps, create folder pane shortcuts, customize the Navigation bar, customize their messages and signatures, and set up automatic replies.
Upon completion of this 1 day course, you will optimize a Microsoft Outlook 2019.
You will be able to
- Create and manage multiple calendars and view them side-by-side or overlaid. Add a second time zone and collaborating with other users
- Give delegate permissions, take and track a Vote
- Use the Journal and working with Notes
- Organize and Find Information efficiently by using Advanced Find
- Automate commands by managing Quick Steps, creating and managing Rules
- Manage Outlook Data by Mailbox Cleanup, use AutoArchive, manual Archiving and Retrieving Information, Importing & Exporting Information
- Use RSS Feeds, Tools Together, Outlook Web App