Microsoft Outlook 2019 – Basic and Intermediate
This course is designed for participants who want to gain the necessary skills to kick-start with the use of Microsoft Outlook 2019.
You will learn how Outlook manages all aspects of email communications, such as using the Outlook calendar to manage appointments and meetings, using Outlook’s People workspace to manage your contact information, creating Tasks and Notes for yourself in Outlook, and customizing the Outlook interface to serve your own personal needs.
In the 1-day training, you will learn how Outlook allows you to manage all aspects of email communications.
You will be able to
- Compose and send an email message with specific message option including using of Hyperlinks
- Use the Inline feature, flag a message for follow-up and use of colour categories
- Manage conversations, sort messages and delay sending of message
- Use of Quick Steps and keep track of tasks
- Managing of calendars such as scheduling of appointments.
- Organize your contacts and addresses such as create groups.
- Use instant search, refine a search and advanced find for messages