Microsoft Excel: Advanced Formulas and Functions
Microsoft Excel: Advanced Formulas and Functions will cover how to perform advanced searching and data retrieval with Lookup functions, creation of statistic reports with criteria applied using Statistical functions, extraction of required text from given string using Text functions, and many more. The course focuses on practical examples that will help users easily transit to using these formulas and functions in real-world scenarios. Participants will be shown some of the most challenging formulas and functions in Excel and how to put them to their best use.
Example like how to do an enhanced searching in LookUp Functions. Complex formulas in Excel will be taught too.
At the end of the 2 days course, you will learn to:-
- Use logical formulas to create conditions and return either TRUE or FALSE when their arguments are evaluated.
- Use IFERROR & ISERROR to identify and handle errors in a formula.
- Control the math values by using the functions for accurate presentation
- Date functions to calculate and work out values related to days, months and years.
- Identify, extract, clean up the text values in a long records
- Use lookup function to search for a value in a large database and returning the value in the same row in the index number position.