Microsoft Excel: 99 Pro Hacks and Tips
Microsoft Excel users use only a small percentage of what the application is really capable of. But, hidden within are loads of lesser known productivity hacks for a more efficient work experience with the application. Discover how to avoid common spreadsheet stumbling blocks and reveal ways to maximize the power of Excel.
At the end of the 1 day course, you will learn to:-
- Explore keyboard shortcuts methods that helps you to work more efficiently instead of using a mouse.
- Organise and work with data productively by various data entry techniques, linking and entering data in multiple sheets and use of Quick Analysis tools
- Perform quick formatting dealing with numbers, dates and formulas
- Create PivotTables with formulas with structure references and Splitting PivotTable into Multiple Worksheets
- Use shortcut keys to create Charts and ease the effort of creating charts by using Recommended Charts.
- Uncover the hidden tools and use of Quick Access toolbars and Custom tabs