Microsoft Excel 2019 – Basic
Microsoft Excel 2019 Basic course is suitable for someone who is new to this application or need a structured training. Excel is a powerful spreadsheet program that allows quick and accurate numerical calculations and helps make data look sharp and professional. Why is it so important to learn Excel? It is because almost every organisation across all industries are using the Excel to boost productivity and improve quality of work. Many different job roles require some knowledge Excel as this is an industry standard software now.
The uses for Excel are limitless: businesses use Excel for creating financial reports, manufacturing plant use Excel for statistical analysis on the inventory, and families use Excel to help manage their family expenses or investment portfolios. Hence, Excel is a surviving skills needed for everyone in the working world now.
Upon completion of the 2 days course, you will gain the essential skills to create, edit, format, use of basic formulas and print worksheet. You will be able to:-
- Create simple formulas and understand the use of Absolute and Relative References
- Use of Autofill option and functions such as Sum, Average, Min, Max & Count
- Find and Replace Content & Formats and add Cell Comments
- Format Text and Values – Decimal place, Currency, Percentage & etc
- Manage worksheets and apply protection to worksheets and workbook.
- View large database effectively by Freeze panes, split and arranging windows
- Managing Page setup and Printing
- Sorting and Filtering record using Tables
In completion of this course, you may further build on your Excel knowledge by registering for Microsoft Excel 2019 – Intermediate