Microsoft Excel 2019 – Basic
Microsoft Excel 2019 Basic course is suitable for someone who is new to this application or need a structured training. Excel is a powerful spreadsheet program that allows quick and accurate numerical calculations and helps make data look sharp and professional. Why is it so important to learn Excel? It is because almost every organisation across all industries are using the Excel to boost productivity and improve quality of work. Many different job roles require some knowledge Excel as this is an industry standard software now.
The uses for Excel are limitless: businesses use Excel for creating financial reports, manufacturing plant use Excel for statistical analysis on the inventory, and families use Excel to help manage their family expenses or investment portfolios. Hence, Excel is a surviving skills needed for everyone in the working world now.
As a beginner, you will learn how to gain the essential skills to create, edit, format, and print basic worksheet upon completion of the 2 days training. The topics includes some of the features listed below such as :-
- Format Values – Decimal place, Currency, Percentage & etc
- Use of Autofill and Autofill option
- Enter Formulas such as Sum, Count, Average, Min & Max
- Understand Absolute and Relative References
- Finding and Replacing Content & Formats
- Managing of worksheets
- Protection of Workbook, Worksheets and Files
- Use of Freeze panes to view long records
- Managing Page setup and Printing
- Sorting and Filtering
In completion of this course, you may further build on your Excel knowledge by registering for Microsoft Excel 2019 – Intermediate