Microsoft Excel 2019 – Advanced
Microsoft Excel 2019 – Advanced is designed for the participant who wants to leverage on the Advanced functions and features to improve productivity and enhance your spreadsheets to simplify your daily work activities.
You will learn how to use advanced functions such as text formulas, lookup functions, understand formula errors, Manage names, Consolidate data, organise and analysis data, create Pivot tables and macros.
Upon completion of the 2 days course, you will optimize and realised the great potential of Microsoft Excel. You will learn to :-
- Use and Manage defined Names. Display & trace Formulas and understand Errors
- Use Advanced functions in Date, Time, Logical, Text and Lookups
- Use Data Validation to control the data being accepted such as controlled text length and drop list.
- Create Scenarios, use of Goal Seek & Solver
- Group and Outline Data & Using Subtotals
- Consolidate Data by Position or Category, and Use Formulas
- Use and format of PivotTable, PivotChart and Slicers
- Record, play and delete a Macro. Adding a Macro to the Quick Access Toolbar
For learners who need to enhance productivity by automating repetitive tasks or simplify the complex task, you may consider to attend the Visual Basic for Applications in Microsoft Excel – Fundamental. Learn Macros and the programming knowledge behind the Excel programs.