Microsoft Excel 2016 – Advanced
Microsoft Excel 2016 – Advanced is designed for the participant who wants to leverage on the Advanced functions and features to improve productivity and enhance your spreadsheets to simplify your daily work activities.
During the 2 days training, you will get to how to use advanced functions such as complex formula writing, inserting and editing functions, defining names, tracing formulas, and diagnosing errors.
Some of the Topics includes :-
- Using and Managing Defined Names
- Displaying and Tracing Formulas
- Understanding Formula Errors
- Using Financial Functions such as PMT
- Using Logical Functions (IF, AND, OR, SUMIF, COUNTIF & etc)
- Using Lookup & Reference Functions (VLOOKUP, MATCH & INDEX)
- Using Text Functions (PROPER, CONCATENATE, RIGHT, TRIM, LEN & etc)
- Using Date & Time Functions (DATEDIF)
- Using Data Validation
- Creating Scenarios & Scenario Report
- Working with Data Tables
- Using Goal Seek & Solver
- Using Text to Columns
- Grouping and Outlining Data & Using Subtotals
- Consolidating Data by Position or Category
- Consolidating Data Using Formulas
- Sharing a Workbook & Track changes
- Compare and Merge Workbook
- Creating & Specifying PivotTable Data
- Changing a PivotTable’s Calculations
- Working with PivotTable Layout
- Grouping PivotTable Items & Updating a PivotTable
- Creating a PivotChart & a Standalone PivotChart
- Sharing Slicers Between PivotTables
- Creating Relationships between Tables
- Recording, Playing and Deleting a Macro
- Adding a Macro to the Quick Access Toolbar
For learners who need to enhance productivity by automating repetitive tasks or simplify the complex task, you can register the Visual Basic for Applications in Microsoft Excel – Fundamental. Learn Macros and the programming knowledge behind the Excel programs.
If you are looking for highly funded WSQ SkillsFuture Approved Advanced Excel course, you may want to attend 3 days training – 24hrs – ICDL Perform Advanced Spreadsheet Functions (Excel Advanced).