Empathy – Harnessing The Power of Connection at Workplace
Wish to harness your emotions to achieve greater success in both work and your personal life? Empathy is a powerful tool in achieving mutual understanding with different stakeholders. In our course, Empathy – Harnessing The Power of Connection at Workplace, we will teach you how to develop your EQ to succeed in work and life.
Without Empathy, it is impossible to establish good relations with those that matter to us. By developing our Emotional Quotient, we will be able to better manage our emotions in front of the people who matter the most to us and establish strong relationships.
Within this 2-day workshop, participants will learn empathy and the 5 competencies of emotional management, develop emotional awareness and manage their anger. They will also learn techniques to enhance connectivity with their stakeholders and reach out to their audience with the HEART© Principle.
Course Objective – Empathy – Harnessing The Power of Connection at Workplace
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Become more self-aware through self-analysis questionnaires and sharing
- Manage their own emotions through self-regulation i.e. manage anger and other negative emotions
- Use emotional intelligence to motivate yourself for better performance in challenging situations such as interviews
- Develop empathy and increase understanding so that you are able to see other perspectives and develop objectivity
- Develop skills that are essential for successful interpersonal and professional relationships
Alongside this course, participants may also consider taking up the course Let’s Get Your Anger Right! (Anger Management) to learn how to better manage their anger and build strong relationships with others.