Empathy – Harnessing The Power of Connection at Workplace
Empathy is a powerful tool in achieving mutual understanding with all the stakeholders. Without empathy, it is impossible to establish good relations with those that matter to us. Participants will learn to harness emotions to achieve greater success with the people who matter and achieve a higher level of influence in interpersonal relationships.
Participants will be introduced to the elements of emotional intelligence which have a major impact on their ability to empathize with others. They will also learn to apply EQ skills to build successful relationships and trust among the people they interact with. The workshop will also cover techniques of enhancing connectivity with our stakeholders and how to reach out to our audience with the HEART© principle.
At the end of Empathy – Harnessing The Power of Connection at Workplace course, you would be able to:-
- Become more self-aware through self-analysis questionnaires and sharing
- Manage their own emotions through self-regulation ie manage anger and other negative emotions
- Use emotional intelligence to motivate yourself for better performance in challenging situations such as interviews
- Develop empathy and increase understanding so that you are able to see other perspectives and develop objectivity
- Develop skills that are essential for successful interpersonal and professional relationships