Coping with Uncertainty and Change at Your Workplace
By the end of the course, you would be able to
- Accept that there are no normal or abnormal ways of reacting to change, but that we must start from where we are.
- See change not as something to be feared and resisted but as an essential element of the world to be accepted.
- Understand that adapting to change is not technical but attitudinal. Change is not an intellectual issue but one that strikes at who you are.
- Recognize that before we can embrace the way things will be, we must go through a process of grieving, and of letting go of the “way things used to be.”
- See change as an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
- Identify strategies for helping change be accepted and implemented in the workplace.