Working Effectively in a Multicultural Environment
Ensuring that a corporate organization is aware of cultural and organizational bias can provide the foundation for a diverse and inclusive workplace. Employers have a responsibility to create and promote a diverse and inclusive workplace. There is strong evidence to suggest that workplaces that not only participate in but adopt and encourage diverse and inclusive workplaces have better economic standing and returns. It is appropriate for an organization to train employees to create and promote, foster and encourage a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Course Objective – Working Effectively in a Multicultural Environment
By the end of the course, you would be able to
- Identify their own biases related to diversity and inclusion.
- Understand and create a plan for adopting and incorporate diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Identify situations in which further discussion and planning needs to take place in their own workplaces related to diversity and inclusion.
- Understand and be able to articulate the difference between diversity and inclusion.
- Create a plan for taking action after completion of the training.