Working Effectively in a Multicultural Environment
Do you face problems working with people from different backgrounds and cultures? In our diverse workplace today, understanding how to work with others is essential for the success of the company. In our course, Working Effectively in a Multicultural Environment, we will teach you some tips and tricks on how to work with people from different backgrounds.
There is strong evidence to suggest that workplaces that not only participate in but adopt and encourage diverse and inclusive workplaces have better economic standing and returns. Thus, it is appropriate for an organization to train employees to create and promote, foster and encourage a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Within this 1-day workshop, participants will be introduced to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and learn to create a plan for adopting diversity and inclusion into the workplace.
Course Objective – Working Effectively in a Multicultural Environment
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Identify your own biases related to diversity and inclusion
- Understand and create a plan for adopting and incorporate diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Identify situations in which further discussion and planning needs to take place in their own workplaces related to diversity and inclusion
- Understand and be able to articulate the difference between diversity and inclusion
- Create a plan for taking action after completion of the training
Alongside this course, participants may also consider taking up Working Relationships with Multi-Generational People to learn to build up relationships with people of different generations.