Microsoft Excel 2016 – Intermediate
In the 2 days of training in Microsoft Excel 2016 – Intermediate course, you will be able to manage data ranges, protect data, work with tables, create and modify charts, use of conditional formatting, working with formulas such as IF(), SUMIF(), COUNTIF and VLookup formulas. You will be introduced to basic of Pivot Table and understand how powerful this tools can assist you in preparing reports.
This course is suitable for participants who want to moves beyond the simple usage of Microsoft Excel. It also prepare you to upgrade your knowledge to be an Advanced User in your career advancement.
Some of the topics include :-
- Using Paste Options and Paste Special Commands
- Create and Manage Conditional Formatting
- Use of Name Manager
- Displaying and Tracing Formulas
- Understanding of Formula Errors.
- Use of Logical Functions such as IF, AND and OR
- Use of Conditional Count, Sum and Average Functions
- Learn Nested IF and Vlookup Functions
- Use of Database Functions such as DSUM()
- Learn the Protection of Workbook, Worksheet & Element
- Create a Custom AutoFill List
- Creating a Custom Number Format
- Sorting by Multiple Columns and Custom List
- Working with Tables & Use of Table Total Row
- Removing Duplicate Rows of Data
- Introduction to basic use of PivotTable
- Creating and Working with Charts
In completion of this course, you may want to register for Microsoft Excel 2016 – Advanced.
If you are looking for highly funded WSQ SkillsFuture Approved Advanced Excel course, you may want to attend 3 days training – 24hrs – ICDL Perform Advanced Spreadsheet Functions (Excel Advanced)