Microsoft Excel 2016 – Basic
Microsoft Excel 2016 Basic course is suitable for someone who is new to this application or need a structured training. Excel is a powerful spreadsheet program that allows quick and accurate numerical calculations and helps make data look sharp and professional. Why is it so important to learn Excel? It is because almost every organisation across all industries are using the Excel to boost productivity and improve quality of work. Many different job roles require some knowledge Excel as this is an industry standard software now.
The uses for Excel are limitless: businesses use Excel for creating financial reports, manufacturing plant use Excel for statistical analysis on the inventory, and families use Excel to help manage their family expenses or investment portfolios. Hence, Excel is a surviving skills needed for everyone in the working world now.
Some of the topics includes :-
- Use of Autofill and Autofill option
- Enter Formulas such as Sum, Count, Average, Min and Max
- Understand the use of Absolute and Relative References
- Finding and Replacing Content & Formats
- Managing of worksheets
- Protection of Workbook, Worksheets and Files
- Use of Window views to view multiple work files
- Use of Freeze panes to view long records
- Apply Conditional Formatting
- Managing Page setup and Printing
- Sorting and Filtering
- Introduction to create simple charts
This course is designed for participants who want to gain the necessary skills to kick-start with the use of Spreadsheet. In completion of this course, you may want to further build on knowledge by attending 2 days of Microsoft Excel 2016 – Intermediate course.
If you are looking for highly funded WSQ Skillsfuture Approved Spreadsheet course, you may want to attend 16hrs – ICDL Perform Spreadsheet Functions.