Course Date and Venue
Course Duration: 2 day (16 hours), 9:00am – 5:00pm
Background of Mobile App
- Understand the Basic Terminology & Fundamentals of Mobile Application
- Hybrid vs Native Mobile App
Introduction to Technology Tools
- What & How to Create a Mobile App
- Mobile App Customization System (MACS)
- How to Preview Your Mobile App
Understanding MACS Modules & Features
- Overview of In-Built Modules & Features
- Implementing Modules & Features
- Advanced MACS Modules & Features
Project on Creating a Mobile App
- Apply the knowledge instantly to create a functioning Mobile App. The focus is on Designing Concept and create a working commercialized Mobile App using the MACS framework.
- Hands-on experience of using MACS to create a mobile app and get it working on their mobile device in a real-time environment.
Mobile Apps Development and Deployment for Your Organization – Beginners is a course that is recommended for individuals who would like to start developing their own Mobile Applications and with zero programming experience. It is preferably for the individuals to have prior experience using a smartphone and the App store. They are required to bring their own mobile device (e.g. mobile phone or tablet) during the course to preview the Mobile App created in the workshop.
“Positive reinforcement to slower students by Trainer Samuel. Always ready to attend to clarifications. Practical hands on workshop was useful.” – Norazlan Bin Jalal, NEA (23-24 Nov 2017)
“The app development software is very easy to use and it provide an insight for us to touch base on how phone apps are build and develop” – Tan Seng Huat; NEA (05-06 Oct 2017)
“Trainer is well versed on the topic presented. Building Apps was the most useful part of this course. Surprisingly this course was not available earlier.” – Andre Morris, Power Security Guard Agency Pte Ltd (02 – 03 Feb 2017)
“Trainer Samuel is able to give ample scenarios for training needs. Room is well equipped.” – Imran Bin Saát, NEA, WRMD (02 – 03 Feb 2017)
“Sincere, lively, approachable and knowledgeable trainer. Able to create an app within a day.” – Mak Kwok Leong, SCDF (29 – 30 Dec 2016)
“Understanding the use of the Applify app development system.” – Ernest Ng Wei Jun, SPF (29 – 30 Dec 2016)
“Something new and very good for me. Thank you ASKTRAINING” – Jayabalan A/L Tivathas, NEA, TIP (29 – 30 Dec 2016)