Investing for Life
Investing for Life – Many of us do not have a systematic approach to investment. While there are some who are not disciplined enough to adopt and stick to good investing habits. These are mainly due to disabling factors such as fear of losses, lacking of know-how, not knowing how to assess an investment opportunity or risk, how to identify a suitable investment, etc.
Investing know-how is extremely important for you especially in the period of low-interest rate with high inflation set up. Proper investment planning enables you to fight inflation and achieve specific financial goals in different stages of your life.
This practical workshop empowers you the knowledge to start a lifetime investing journey that allows your savings to work harder and grow your assets in the long term.
- Effective investment mindset
- Key investment principles
- Investment vehicles
- Basic financial analysis and valuation
- Understand stock markets
- Investment strategies
- The guided investment planning process
- Avoid common investment pitfalls
- Investment environment outlook
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Make suitable investment decisions for yourself.
- Achieve retirement success.
- Apply lifetime learning in a successful investment.
In completion of this course, participants may consider to take up the course, Practical Strategies in Investing