This course focus on essential concepts and skills relating to the fundamentals of digital marketing. In the 2 days course on ICDL Introduction to Digital Marketing, you will understand why digital marketing became so important now. There are so many businesses adopting this approach into their overall company marketing plans.
In the workshop, it explains various platforms of digital marketing that includes creating a web presence, optimising content for search engines, using social media platforms, carrying out online marketing and advertising across a range of services, as well as monitoring and improving campaigns using analytics.
Digital Marketing Concepts
- Define Digital Marketing elements such as SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, EDM, Social Media Marketing.
- Planning and understand the main elements to define Digital Marketing Strategy. Alignment to business goals and select the appropriate platforms.
- Web Presence Options – Understand information website, blog, e-commerce website, mobile site & etc.
- Website Considerations – Product/service information, Contact Us page, site-map & etc.
- Understand user Experience, responsive design, browsing capabilities.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Understand why and what keywords affect the listing during google search.
Social Media Setup
- Social Media Platforms
- Understand social media marketing campaign elements such as target audience, creating right content, tracking and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Social Media Accounts
- Differentiate profiles for personal, business, groups or event.
- Understand Social media actions like post, tag, hashtag, comments.
- Create, edit, delete a post on news, event, polls.
Social Media Management
- Understand Social Media Management Services
- Marketing and Promotion Activities
- Understand the term Influencers, target audience, video marketing, reviews, referral and viral.
- Engagement, Lead Generation and Sales
Online Marketing and Advertising
- Online Advertising, E-mail Marketing, Mobile Marketing
- Web Analytics and Understand the term web traffic, impressions, clicks, bounce rate, conversion rate, click through rate & etc.
- E-mail Marketing and Online Advertising Analytics
- Understand the term pay per click, cost per thousands, cost per conversion & etc.
We highly recommend you to attend the next level of training, Developing Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy.