Email Writing at Workplace
Email writing is an essential tool in our day-to-day communications. Majority of jobs, if not all, are required to write or reply to emails. Despite so, not everyone is able to write a concise and good emails. Writing good emails are important in ensuring that the company or division is well represented. In our course, Email Writing at the Workplace, we will teach you how to improve your email writing so you will be more effective at work.
Within this 1-day workshop, participants will be shown the correct practices in writing and sending emails as well as the expected etiquette in handling incoming emails. They will also better understand the importance of emails in the workplace.
Course Objective – Email Writing at the Workplace
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Knowing the purpose and the audience
- Selecting the correct approach for writing emails
- Using the appropriate language for emails
- Choosing a style that suits the message and the context
- Clarifying common language errors found in emails
- Laying out the emails correctly
- Understanding email etiquette