(16 Hrs) WSQ – Developing Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy
Have you ever wondered what is involved in the digital marketing process when you hear our government’s call to ‘Go Digital’? Or perhaps you are thinking why the need to develop a digital marketing strategy when your current traditional marketing plan works well? Maybe you have already wanted to try out digital marketing, did some research online but feel too overwhelmed and unsure of where to start?
This course is designed to give you a deeper inquiry into the world of digital marketing. We will touch on the latest digital marketing techniques such as content marketing, digital advertising, social media marketing and digital marketing analytics.
In our 2 -day ‘Developing Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy’ course, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the concept of digital marketing, the relevant digital marketing channels, the latest digital marketing trends and the various marketing strategies that can be applied for B2B and B2C marketing situations.
You will have hands on practice in the setting of marketing objectives and will be able to judiciously select the marketing strategies that best suit your needs, and be taught how to create a plan to guide your marketing campaign implementation and monitor key performance metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of your digital marketing campaigns and overall marketing strategy.
Course Objectives – (16 Hrs) WSQ – Developing Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Set appropriate digital marketing goals for your company or personal projects
- Identify the pros and cons of adopting various emerging marketing trends for your company or business
- Recognize the key metrics used to track performances of digital marketing campaigns to be able to propose marketing budgets to your senior management
- Recognize the appropriate digital marketing strategies to adopt for various stages of customer readiness to purchase your products and services
- Distinguish between the pros and cons of online and offline marketing approaches and integrate the approaches to suit your own companies or projects
- Evaluate digital marketing campaign performances with appropriate analytics tools and reports with the aim to refine marketing strategies for better ROI on your ad spend
Participants are encouraged to attend our suite of digital marketing courses such as Content Marketing Strategy, Search Engine Optimization, Digital Advertising, Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing Analytics to get a more holistic and in-depth perspective on how to create enticing copy, drive free and paid traffic to your websites and track the performances of your digital marketing campaigns.