Dashboard Reporting in Microsoft Excel
Dashboard Reporting in Microsoft Excel training is designed with a practical, easy-to-learn approach towards unleashing the power of Microsoft Excel to build interactive management dashboard reports. This course is suitable for staff that prepare complex management reporting that present the Sales, Revenue, Accounts or Organisation KPI information in a simple and interactive manners.
It allows managers to step back from the details and see the key trends and relationships that drive the organisation. It allows users to provide analysis, insight and alert managers and decision-makers regarding both the current and future state of their business in a timely manner.
At the end of this 1 day course, participants will be able to:
- Design a dashboard for a high-level overview of the business.
- Use Excel’s data visualization features for KPI reporting.
- Create a functionally interactive dashboard.
This course is most suited for participants who:
- Have Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and have some experience with Pivot Table, Charts and some formulas.
- Need to perform data analysis and business intelligence reporting.
- Are business analysts, reporting analysts, business intelligence executives, sales & marketing executives and project managers.
This is a 1 day hands-on course. The trainer will walk through the topic step-by-step. You will be provided with exercise files on every topic to effectively apply what have been taught. A short Q & A session will be available after each topic. If time and budget permits, you may want to attend the 2 days course on <Data Analysis with Excel Dashboard Reporting for Management>. It is more in-depth and you will be given extra exercises to practice and enhanced your knowledge further.
For participants whom need to create special requirement such as simplified repetitive tasks or use of unique formulas in Excel, you might consider to attend 3 days fundamental course on Visual Basic for Applications in Microsoft Excel