Communicating With Power and Authenticity
Communication skills are essential in the workplace, especially in the competitive working environment of today. Communicating authentically with others in the workplace is no easy task. In our course, Communicating with Power and Authenticity, we will teach you how to connect with others in a unique way without losing your authenticity.
Communication is a key skill at work to build rapport with your customers, team members and employers. By learning an effective communication model, you will be able to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively.
Within this 2-day workshop, participants will be able to find out how well they communicate with others, as well as common barriers to successful communication. They will also be taught engaging language to build rapport and learn to utilise the power of questions and non-verbal communication.
Course Objective – Communicating With Power and Authenticity
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Learn the four principles of Communication
- Communicate clearly, confidently and effectively
- Listen and ask insightful questions to utilise the power of questions
- Use techniques to build rapport with others
- Combine voice tone and non-verbal communication
- Use appropriate language that engages others
- Building authenticity as a brand for yourself and the company
Alongside this course, participants can also consider taking up the course Persuasive Communication for Leaders to improve on their communication skills as a leader.