Birds of Different Feathers Can Flock Together
In the workplace, you are bound to meet people from different cultures, different generations and different working styles. Learning how to work with different people and harnessing each other’s strengths is crucial for success in the workplace. In our course, Birds of Different Feathers Can Flock Together, we will be teaching you how to leverage on the strength of others by embracing their differences.
Within this 1-day workshop, participants will be able to tap into the creativity of diversity and create unity in diversity. They will also learn to manage changes and face challenges while developing their own methodology.
Course Objective – Birds of Different Feathers Can Flock Together
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Recognise the benefits of diversity in the workplace
- Build awareness of differences and similarities between groups as well as individuals
- Leverage on the creativity through harnessing differences to get the best in everyone
- See personal differences as an asset to the team and leverage on the strengths on others for greater unity
- Manage change to meet the challenges with determination and commitment
Alongside this course, participants may also consider taking up the course Working Relationships with Multi-Generational People to learn how to develop strong relationships with people of other generations.