24hrs – ICDL Image Editing (Photoshop)
24hrs – ICDL Image Editing (Photoshop) is a highly funded WSQ Skillsfuture approved course. In the 3 days training (or 23 hours training and 1 hour of assessment), you will learn the essential features in Photoshop to edit photos.
The course, Image Editing (Photoshop), is designated for the learners to understand the main concepts underlying digital images and to use an Image Editing application to enhance images, apply effects, and prepare an image for printing and publishing. Adobe Photoshop is a very popular Image Editing Software among the designers in the designing industries. This software helps the consumers to further enhance their photos in their designing project. Effectively all companies would require several people with effective Image Editing skills.
Upon completion of the 3 days courses and passing of the assessment, you will be awarded with International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL) which is world-wide recognized certification.
You will get to learn:
- the main concepts of using digital image; graphic format options and colour concepts
- Open an existing image; save an image in different formats; set image file options
- Use built-in options, such as displaying toolbars, palettes, to enhance productivity
- Capture and save an image; use various selection tools; manipulation images
- Create and use layers; work with text; use effects and filters; use drawing and painting tools
- Prepare images for printing or publishing