(16 Hrs) WSQ – Content Marketing Strategy
Have you every scrolled through your Facebook feed and paused to click on the read more button of a post to find out more about it? Were you also captivated by some images or videos in your feed and stopped scrolling to have a better look at those posts? Or perhaps you found that some of the content was entertaining or offered good advice and proceeded to share them with your friends? Content created as part of a good content marketing strategy will capture the eyeballs of its intended audience. It will also encourage audience engagement with the content to create awareness of your brand. Having a good content marketing strategy can help increase brand awareness and following to drive profitable customer actions.
In our 2-day ‘Content Marketing Strategy’ course, you will be taught how to create a mind map of the needs and wants of targeted buyer personas to facilitate the curation and scheduling of various content posts aimed at increasing engagement with these personas. You will also learn about the key ingredients of good copy-writing to create compelling posts that will encourage engagement with your intended audiences.
Our trainer will also guide you to appropriately sequence these posts with industry recognized marketing tools and the best practices to facilitate a seamless content marketing management process. Finally you will get tips on how to re-purpose existing content into other shareable content types for various marketing platforms.
Course Objectives – (16 Hrs) WSQ – Content Marketing Strategy
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of customizing content pieces to their targeted audience to drive profitable customer actions
- Employ best practices for your content marketing management process
- Recognize how existing content can be repurposed into other shareable content types for multiple marketing platforms
- Create engaging content posts for your targeted buyer persona based on their needs and wants
- Recognize the 5 important elements of copy-writing to create compelling content for your posts
- Sequence content posts using industry recognized marketing tools
Participants are encouraged to attend our suite of digital marketing courses such as Developing Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy, Search Engine Optimization, Digital Advertising, Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing Analytics. These courses will provide an in-depth perspective on how to create a digital marketing strategy, drive free and paid traffic to your websites and track the performances of your digital marketing campaigns.