Terms and Conditions (ICDL Corporate)
- @ASK means @ASK Training Pte Ltd
- Customer means the Training Coordinator or Contact Person, Firm or Company identified as enrolling a Participant on a course.
- Course Confirmation Letter (CCL) means the registration of a course is confirmed and the course details are reflected in this document.
- Skills Development Fund (SDF) means the subsidy from WDA, please refer to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg for more information.
- Working Day means any day except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
- Customer will receive CCL notification via email about 10 calendar days the class start date.
- Course fees are subjected to GST
- If you are not applying SDF grant, @ASK will raise an invoice upon course confirmation.
- If you are applying SDF grant, @ASK will raise an invoice upon receiving the TG Reference Number.
- Payment is to be made by cheque payable to “@ASK Training Pte Ltd“. Any overdue amount will incur a daily interest of 12% per annum.
- If the trainee fail the assessment, he is required to re-take assessment within 2 weeks. Assessment fee is chargable & maximum re-take allowed is 3 times.
Replacement, Transfer or Withdrawal request by Customer
- The Customer may find a replacement for a Participant upon written notification to @ASK at no additional charge.
- Transfer to another course or class date is permitted before the CCL is sent. Written notification is required.
- If the withdrawal request is less than 10 calendar days before the class start date, 50% of the course fee wil be charged.
- Once the CCL has been sent, full course fee will be imposed for any withdrawal or no-show.
- Full course fee will be charged for absentee unless with valid reason given within 2 working days. SDF grant is only entitled to those who attended the course.
Class Cancellation by @ASK Training Pte Ltd
- @ASK reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the class with prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances.
- By submitting the registration online, you declare that:
– the information provided is accurate and true,
– you understand and agree to the terms and conditions stated above.