Terms and Conditions (ICDL Self Sponsored)
Terms and Conditions (for ICDL Self Sponsored Trainee)
- @ASK means @ASK Training Pte Ltd
- Course Confirmation Letter (CCL) means the registration of a course is confirmed and the course details are reflected in this document.
- Working Day means any day except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
- The Trainee will receive CCL notification via email once SSG approved the training grant, about 10 calendar days before the class start date.
- Foreigner is not entitled to training grant
Training Grant and Payment Term
- Course fees are subjected to GST. @ASK will apply Training Grant upon sending the CCL.
- @ASK will invoice you the Nett Course Fee once the training grant is approved by WDA.
- For Singaporean aged 25 and above, you can use of SkillsFuture Credit for the Nett Course Fee payment.
– You are encouraged to submit the claim in SkillsFuture Portal once you have received the invoice and disburse the amount to @ASK.
– @ASK reserves the right to collect the Nett Course Fee in Cash or Cheque from you if the claim application is not complete before the class start date.
- Fee Payment is to be made by cash or by cheque payable to “@ASK Training Pte Ltd” before the course start date.
- If you fail the assessment, you are required to re-take the assessment within 2 weeks. Assessment fee is chargable and maximum re-take allowed is 3 times.
- @ASK reserves the right to collect full course fee from the Trainee who fails the assessment and re-fund back upon passing the assessment.
Replacement, Transfer or Withdrawal request by Trainee
- No replacement is allowed once CCL has been sent.
- Transfer to another course date is permitted before the CCL is sent. Written notification is required.
- Withdrawal must be notified to @ASK at least 10 working days before the class commences. Otherwise full course fees will be charged.
- No withdrawal is allowed once CCL has been sent unless with a valid reason.
- No refund for absenteeism unless valid reason is given within 2 working days.
Class Cancellation by @ASK Training Pte Ltd
- @ASK reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the class with prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances.
- Signature is not required for submission via email. Signature is required for submission via fax/mail.
- By submitting the registration online, you declare that:
– the information provided is accurate and true,
– you understand and agree to the terms and conditions stated above.