Terms and Conditions (Corporate)
Terms and Conditions (for Corporate Trainee)
- @ASK means @ASK Training Pte Ltd
- Customer means the Training Coordinator or Contact Person, Firm or Company identified as enrolling a Participant on a course.
- Course Confirmation Letter (CCL) means the registration of a course is confirmed and the course details are reflected in this document.
- Skills Development Fund (SDF) means the subsidy from WDA, please refer to www.skillsconnect.gov.sg for more information.
- Working Day means any day except Saturday, Sunday and Singapore Public holidays.
- The Customer will receive CCL notification via email at least 3 working days before the class commences.
- Course fees are subjected to GST.
- If you are not applying SDF grant, @ASK will raise an invoice upon course confirmation.
- If you are applying SDF grant, @ASK will raise an invoice upon receiving the TG Reference number.
- Cheque payment can be made to “@ASK Training Pte Ltd“. Overdue payment will incur a daily interest of 12% per annum.
Replacement, Transfer or Withdrawal request by Customer
- The Customer may find a replacement for a Participant upon written notification to @ASK at no additional charge.
- Transfer to another course or class date is permitted before the CCL is sent. Written notification is required.
- Withdrawal must be notified to @ASK at least two weeks before the class commences, otherwise full course fees will be charged.
- No withdrawal is allowed if CCL has been sent unless with valid reason.
- Full course fee will be charged for absentee unless with valid reason given within 2 working days. SDF grant is only entitled to those who attended the course.
Class Cancellation by @ASK Training Pte Ltd
- @ASK reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the class with prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances.
- By submitting the registration online, you declare that:
– the information provided is accurate and true,
– you understand and agree to the terms and conditions stated above.