Course Objective – Systems Thinking Using 3QueST™
Systems Thinking Using 3QueST™ – We live and work as part of several human systems – in families, in our organizations, and in our country. These systems are made up of various stakeholders whose actions influence and impact each other – sometimes in ways that are not so obvious and unexpected. If we fail to see such connections within the system, our well-intended actions may not address the real underlying problems, but can in fact actually make things worse!
Systems Thinking is a set of principles, methods and tools to help us see connections more clearly and completely. In this way, Systems Thinking aids us in making better decisions, action plans and policies.
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Know the 3 questions that System Thinkers ask (3QueST™)
- Identify leverage within the system to get the results we want
- Create strategies that can be sustained over time, and grow the results we want by creating a Success Loop
- Anticipate and deal with unintended consequences using the TFD tool
- Identify and deal with the causes of resistance using the MARS framework
After completing the course, the participants may want to build on their skills on system thinking through Advanced Systems Thinking Using 3QueST™