Course Objective – Managing Job Burnout
Managing Job Burnout – Today’s workforce is experiencing job burnout. Many people feel having unclear goals or job expectations, having little or no support from their boss or organization and also having excessive, monotonous or low-stimulation work that have resulted in job burnout. This workshop explores the causes of such burnout issues, and suggests general and specific management strategies that people can use every day.
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Define burnout and recognize the symptoms that tell you when you are in a job burnout situation
- Identify those situations in your life that cause you the job burnout
- Identify those actions which add to your burnout situation
- Handle the situations and actions that can be changed
- Create an exit plan with situations and actions that can’t be changed
Besides getting support from others, what we can do for ourselves would be practicing the Effective Relaxation Techniques in order to manage our job burnout.