Course Objective – Colored Brain – Effective Communication at the Workplace
Colored Brain – Effective Communication at the Workplace – Understanding human thinking and personal rapport can be powerful tool to enhance work and personal relationships. Have you ever wondered why some people don’t interpret the message you are trying to convey correctly? That is because we all process information in a different way. “Color brain processing” allow us to comprehend genetic ways of processing information.
When individuals perceive their own behaviors and characteristics, they tend to be more tolerant and understanding in other individual behavior patterns and realize what motivates them which in turn encourage them to interact successfully in work or personal environment.
This program will benefit project teams or individuals alike by helping them to work and communicate effectively to increase productivity for the organization and as self-development in understanding and improving self.
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Understand why different people interpret the same information and get different results and how to rectify this
- Instantly influence people in your daily communication
- Use the different “colors” in your team members to better manage your team effectively so they become more productive both to themselves and to the company
- Use “color brain” in the interview and selection processes
- Improve communication and relationships
- Support overall team effectiveness and productivity
Besides understanding how we human thinks, we can also take the chances to understand how our brains work through the courses Brainpower – Discovering and Developing our Mental Skills for Division 1 & 2 Officers and Enhance your Memory