Course Objective – Brainpower – Discovering and Developing our Mental Skills for Division 1 & 2 Officers
Brainpower – Discovering and Developing our Mental Skills for Division 1 & 2 Officers – Research has shown that the “normal” human brain has a much larger ability and potential than we think. Yet the one potent resource which each of us readily possesses is by no means fully tapped or developed. It has often been said that people are the only real resource, and hence, the task of developing our mental skills would be of utmost importance to both the individual and any organisation.
This workshop provides participants with the opportunity to find out how our brain really works, discover some of its amazing capabilities and learn the “natural” ways of tapping into our mental powerhouse.
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to think radiantly
- Discuss and demonstrate the applications of mind mapping
- Discuss the operating principles of the human memory and apply at least one memory technique
- Understand how the human brain is designed to continuously learn
- Apply the knowledge to enhance creativity, change unwanted habits and improve effectiveness on the job
Additionally, participants can also participate in the course, Enhance Your Memory