Course Objective – Better Spoken English for Div 2 and 3 Officers
Better spoken English for Div 2 and 3 Officers is of utmost importance in our everyday dealings with people in our workplace so we can put ourselves and our spoken messages across effectively. It is essential to be understood and for others to interpret what we want to say correctly.
This course shows why we need to be intelligible, how to put out the correct pronunciation and signals when communicating with others. Participants will also be aware of effective listening and the difference between spoken and written English.
By the end of the course, you would be able to:
- Speak better English that is immediately understood
- Speak clearly and expressively
- Project a better self-image when communicating
- Interpret if your message is understood
- Have better intelligibility in communicating
- Listen better when communicating
In conjunction with this course, participants may want to further build on their English skills through the courses such as Phonics and Phonetics for Adults and as well as Grammar for Effective Business Communication