Course Objective – 16hrs – ICDL Secure Use of IT (IT Security)
In the course of 16hrs – ICDL Secure Use of IT (IT Security), you will get to learn:
- Understand the key concepts relating to the importance of secure information and data, physical security, privacy and identity theft
- Protect a computer, device, or network from malware and unauthorized access.
- Understand the types of networks, connection types, and network specific issues, including firewalls.
- Browse the World Wide Web; communicate on the Internet securely.
- Understand security issues related to communications, including e-mail and instant messaging.
- Back up and restore data appropriately and safely; securely dispose of data and devices.