Course Objective – 16hrs – ICDL Online Essential (Web & Outlook)
In the course of 16hrs – ICDL Online Essential (Web & Outlook), you will get to learn:
- Web browsing and online security concepts.
- The use of web browser and manage browser settings, bookmarks, and web outputs.
- Search effectively for online information and critically evaluate web content.
- Key copyright and data protection issues.
- Concepts of online communities, communications and email.
- Send, receive e-mails and manage email settings.
- Organise and search emails and use calendars.
In order for you to understand the key concepts relating to ICT, computers, devices and software, attending 16hrs – ICDL Computer Essential (Windows) is the option for you to consider.